Tent Testers Wanted

  • Ida Lively
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2002
      Our troop purchased 10 tents from TentOnSale.com in August. Thus far,
      we've been very pleased with their tents.

      I thought I'd share this opportunity with other units.

      Ida Lively
      - Troop 59, Port Matilda, PA

      ----------
      From: customerservice@...
      Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 16:00:35 -0600
      To: glezen@...
      Subject: Tent Testers Wanted

      TentOnSale.com wants 16 Boy Scout units that will test our UNIPEN
      tents.<br><br>

      Please come visit http://www.TentOnSale.com for details.
    • Ida Lively
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 24, 2002
        Our troop has these UNIPEN tents and LOVE THEM! This is what I purchased
        to do my Woodbadge experience with.

        I thought I'd pass on the information.

        Ida

        From: customerservice@...
        Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 17:31:21 -0600
        To: glezen@...

        TentOnSale.com is recruiting 16 Boy Scout units that will test our UNIPEN
        tents.
        Please come visit http://www.TentOnSale.com/scouts.html for details.

        Happy Holidays!
        TentOnSale.com