Re: [Scouter_T] Fire starters

  • R Fisher
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 26, 2001
      Chris Summers wrote:

      > Dryer lint works well, too, and there seems to be no shortage of the supply.

      Although the cotton (non-synthetic) variety, especially from a load of towels,
      seems to work better for me, and like paper egg cartons, doesn't produce toxic
      smoke.

      This time of year you can also get the parrafin and sawdust "fire logs" that
      also make good emergency/wet weather fire starters.

      YiS

      Roy Fisher