Wood Badge Who Me Game Board

  • Jak Stallings
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 21, 2001
      Someone posted a stock number for the game board for
      the "Who Me" game in the new Wood Badge course either here
      or on the Wood Badge-L list. Does anyone by chance have a
      scan of the board they would be willing to share? I'm
      presenting the game at our next Staff Development and the
      boards we ordered may not be in by then.

      Thanks,
      Jak Stallings
      Prairieville, LA

      or bid at http://auctions.yahoo.com