Blue Card (PDF Form)

  • krtodd
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 20, 2001
      I have converted the Blue Card into a PDF Form that you can fill out
      on your screen and print (see bluecards.pdf). {NOTE: Unless you have
      the full version of Acrobat, you will not be able to save the
      completed form.}

      If anybody has suggestions to modify the form, or if you have any
      other pdf forms that you would like to add similar input fields, feel
      free to e-mail me at ken.todd@...

      Yours in Scouting,
      Ken Todd
      NE-CS-59 Beaver