Re-Intro & FYI

  • James Gallo
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 18, 2001
      Hi there fellow Scouters. For a re-intro with a different log-in name:

      I am James Gallo, and I do my Scouting in Brooklyn Council (642), of the
      Greater New York Councils (640). I joined the program as a Cub in 1968 and
      got to Life before hitting 18.
      I am currently "Bi-Scoutal"- Program SA in T-20, and a committee member in
      P-20 (former CM), New Utrecht Reformed Church, Chartered in January, 1910.
      (Looking forward to our 92nd anniversary, at the same location!)
      I am also involved in a myriad of other things in Brooklyn, and the City as
      a whole: (Program, Training, Membership, Finance, Development, Community
      Service, Public relations......)
      I am a Plumbing Contractor by day, to support my Scouting habit.

      The information I wish to provide is as follows.

      The Greater New York Councils will be having a long awaited Pow Wow, and it
      is looking to be a Great one.
      WHERE: Fordham University, Bronx, NY
      WHEN: February 2nd, Saturday, 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM
      WHAT: Twenty One (21) different topics offered to help both Cub and Scout
      leaders provide a Quality Program to the youth they serve.

      So, my compadres in the North East Region, make the trip for a fabulous day
      of fellowship and learning.

      For more information, a list of the topics covered, and to pre-register,
      take a click over to www.brooklyncouncil.org/powwow.htm

      James Gallo
      Brooklyn Council