Target TQ-40 (Cub Scout Shooting Sports Pin)

  • Ida Lively
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2001
      Subject: Target TQ-40 (Cub Scout Shooting Sports Pin)

      Someone told me that it was in Boy's Life earlier this year. If it's the
      target I'm thinking of, it was the OCTOBER issue.

      You could make copies on card stock

      I made copies for my son's Boy Scout troop to practice.

      Remember, Cub Scout shooting sports are NOT a PACK or DEN activity, but are
      instead a DISCTRICT or COUNCIL level event. You need to meet specific
      safety requirements for Cubs.

      YiS,

      Ida Lively

      Message: 1
      Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 12:55:42 -0600
      From: Lloyd Solis <paperclp@...>
      Subject: TQ-40

      Does anyone have a description of Target TQ-40?
      This is the 'recommended' target for Cub Scouts to qualify for their
      Shooting Sports Pin for BB gun.
      I haven't been able to find it online (except for purchase in large
      quantities).

      What I'm interested in is the size of each ring and their respective
      point values.

      YiS

      Lloyd