Re: Marketing Training

  • Kris Swank
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 4, 2001
      The thread about canceling Training is something that has also been on
      my mind. We have done Cub Training for 1 and 2 people with no trouble,
      the old SMF for 3 people with 4 attending the outdoor session. I don't
      want to cancel if at all feasible. However, last month we canceled a
      IOLS because there was only one person who expressed any interest in
      coming. Concerning cancelations...My question now is with the new IOLS
      you assign patrols as the participants get there so they don't plan
      their menus, shop for food or bring patrol supplies. How do you plan for
      food for the weekend with only one person committing? Staying on budget
      seems to me would be very difficult, if you only have $15.00 minus 20%
      to use for copying handouts, trained patch, minimal site fee and food.
      (Staff coordinates and brings own food). How do you get the Patrol
      Method in relation to the outdoors across with only one person?

      Also, Does anyone on this list have a District Training web Site?

      Thanks Again,
      YIS,
      Kristen
      Winnsboro TX