Pack Camping Approval Form?

  • Sean Scott
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2001
      Does anyone have a copy of the "Family Cub Scout Pack Camping Park Approval Standards" form, shown in the BALOO Syllabus in Appendix M, scanned as an image, portable document or Word file?

      Would you be kind enough to share it with me? Post it to the files section?

      Thanks!

      Sean Scott
      Training Chairman
      Cub Roundtable Commissioner, Tahquitz District
      Family FOS Chairman, California Inland Empire Council

      WM-45-2-00 - "I used to be a Buffalo..."