Trainers Development Conference

  • Jim
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 23, 2001
      "OK, we need someone to head up a TDC..." and I said yes! :-)

      So, never having put one of these on, here's my question: How to make
      this conference as high impact and meaningful as possible? Now I've read
      the syllabus cover to cover and know pretty much what's in it. But its
      the tips and hard earned experience of doing it that I lack. So if you
      have this experience to share, I'm all ears. If you have some ideas on
      how to put "pizzazz" into this conference, how to "make it fun" I could
      sure use the tips. What are the pitfalls to what out for? What can be
      improved on?? What isn't in the syllabus that might be good to know,
      etc. You super-trainers out there know what I'm talking about ...you
      know who you are. Any and all help appreciated. Our first staff planning
      meeting is next Thur. Thanks

      James Ball
      District Training Chair
      Central Florida Council (Orlando)