Venture & Venturing

  • Michael Brown
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 2001
      All-

      As there has been some confusion lately about the use of the terms
      'Venture' and 'Venturing', let me see if I can clear things up.

      Currently the BSA has two programs with very similiar names, the
      "Venture program" and the "Venturing program". Because of these
      similiar names, some scouters get them confused, which leads to more
      confusion because others aren't clear which program is being