Training DB

  • wahowland@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 17, 2001
      Suggest you throw in a field for "expires date" so we can print out when
      people need their Safe Swim, YP, etc. recerted. Also, you might want to have
      spaces for natinal Camping School certifications, or maybe, in the intersts
      of making a shorter form, just a bunch of "Other" slots.

      YiS
      Auntie Beans
      Cape Cod & Island Council, MA
      Training Committee Chair