Re: Training Info on ScoutNet2000

  • Kris Swank
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2001
      Some members of the Council training committee here have been working on a similar means of tracking training for over a year, While it may be a pain to get it up and running, it will definately be easier than sorting through all the paper copies to try to get the information that way.

      What about adding BB and Archery Range Director Training ( I can't remember what it is called officially but it is the course taken so an adult can run a range at Day Camp or other Council/Dist activities). I don't know about how to gather the information but tracking CPR training & expiration date would be helpful in that it is needed to get Tour Permits for some activities.

      Also, what about a field for expiration date? It might be handy to run a report on who's YPT (Or what ever) is going to expire in the next 3 months.

      YIS,
      Kris Swank
      Winnsboro TX