Re: [Scouter_T] "Safe Haven" term passe?

  • Debbie Beer
    Message 1 of 40 , Nov 14, 2001
      We are still using the term safe haven in our council. I have not been
      notified of any change. Nor, I have found any written information to backup
      this supposed change.

      What was the basis given to change the wording from safe haven to something
      else?
      Message 40 of 40 , Jun 23, 2009
        Hi John,

        As others have said there is a DVD for Fast Start. If you want a quick look and can not find it, try YouTube.com. Search on "Training the Chartered Organization."

        Our district also has a PowerPoint presentation of the outline you mention. It takes about 1.5 hours to complete.

        Todd Block