[Scouter_T] "Safe Haven" term passe?

  • Ken Nicholson
    Message 1 of 40 , Nov 13, 2001
      A Scouter returning from the recent Western Region Training Seminar
      reports that the term "Safe Haven" is no longer to be used. Suggests
      the new, preferred term is "Special Place."

      Can anyone confirm BSA's policy on this?
    • Todd
      Message 40 of 40 , Jun 23, 2009
        Hi John,

        As others have said there is a DVD for Fast Start. If you want a quick look and can not find it, try YouTube.com. Search on "Training the Chartered Organization."

        Our district also has a PowerPoint presentation of the outline you mention. It takes about 1.5 hours to complete.

        Todd Block