Merger?

  • Ida Lively
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2001
      While not technically 'training' or 'round table', this pertains to future
      training and round tables for two councils.

      Have any of your councils recently merged with another council?

      I ask because our council has recently completed a merger study and our
      COR's need to vote mid-November. I have a lot of questions to ask that
      weren't answered at our fireside chat because they had only studied the two
      councils involved. I want to know why your merger worked ... or why it
      didn't.

      I don't want to keep any future discussion on the list. Please e-mail me at
      glezen@....

      Thanks.

      Ida