weekly roundtables

  • raymondmom
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2001
      Actually, there are weekly roundtables within 15-20 miles of my home :) The
      District that I am registered in does YPT monthly at the roundtable, it
      seems to me about a half dozen people attend.

      The demographics of Sean's district should change in the next few years.
      Well, at least if someone forms packs in all the new housing tracts. Since
      I've moved, I'll be forming another new pack in my development. Evidently,
      the Cubs stagnated in this city (well, it's called a city) and there are no
      packs there are no packs left.

      Sean, are you available for promotional tours? I could secure fire

      Joanne Walker