Re: [Scouter_T] "Trained"

  • CubBobwhite
    Message 1 of 40 , Oct 15, 2001
      From: "Ida Lively" <glezen@...>

      > I taught the Tiger breakout this past weekend. Does that mean I'm a
      Trained
      > tiger leader? (Yes, I have had NLE [twice this month] and YP).

      We also had a big training day this past weekend. I gave all my trainers a
      card for the session that they taught.

      --------
      Leslie Herman
      http://www.powwow-online.net
      CubBobwhite (EC-CS-19)
      ScoutBuffalo (C-33-98)
      Council Training Chairman
      Blue Water Council - Port Huron, Michigan
    • Todd
      Message 40 of 40 , Jun 23, 2009
        Hi John,

        As others have said there is a DVD for Fast Start. If you want a quick look and can not find it, try YouTube.com. Search on "Training the Chartered Organization."

        Our district also has a PowerPoint presentation of the outline you mention. It takes about 1.5 hours to complete.

        Todd Block