Cub Scout Leader Book - rewrite...

  • cristi@2getnoticed.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2001
      We're looking for specific language from the new Cub Scout Leader Book:

      Has anyone seen, previewed, or have any input about the Pack Trainer
      Job Description?

      We're still operating from a draft of the job description from philmont
      summer before last... Anyone have some new material? or additional insight?

      Same question for whatever language may be in use for the Pack
      Outdoor/Camping Coordinator as it relates to Youth Protection Plans,
      Basic Adult Leader Outdoor Orientation, etc?

      Thanks in advance for your help.

      Cristi Wilkins
      Council Training Cabinet
      Cascade Pacific Council