RE: RE: RE: Re: [Scouter_T] RE: my.scouting.org question

  • bnelson45
    Message 1 of 36 , Sep 28, 2013

      All registered district members use to have access at the district level to Membership Toolkit however that was probably a bug for the access was taken away this week.   We need to wait until the delegation feature is implemented and then request someone in our district key 3 (for district training chairs) or unit key 3 (for unit training coordinators) to grant us access.

      Anyone know when that delegation will become available?

      ---In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, <scouter_t@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Mud on my face - I now no longer have access to the other Toolkits...  I regress :-((

      ---In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, <scouter_t@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Unit Commissioner - that is why someone had to request I be "enabled" - I confirmed my key 3 did not "enable" me access.

      ---In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, <scouter_t@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Would be helpful to know your BSA district registered position. Please reply with the position title listed on your BSA membership card.

      Thanks

      Mark Ellis
      Sent from my iPhone

      On Sep 24, 2013, at 10:42 AM, <t664asm@...> wrote:

      > font” comment. My district is the same as yours…I don’t see the Key 3 entering data anytime soon.
    • bnelson45
      Message 36 of 36 , Sep 28, 2013