RE: [Scouter_T] my.scouting.org question

  • Burke, Roger J - burkerj
    Message 1 of 36 , Sep 20, 2013

      Does anyone have an idea of how often the website and the information is scheduled to be updated or synched with other national records?

      Regards,

      Roger

      Message 36 of 36 , Sep 28, 2013

        All registered district members use to have access at the district level to Membership Toolkit however that was probably a bug for the access was taken away this week.   We need to wait until the delegation feature is implemented and then request someone in our district key 3 (for district training chairs) or unit key 3 (for unit training coordinators) to grant us access.

        Anyone know when that delegation will become available?

        ---In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, <scouter_t@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Mud on my face - I now no longer have access to the other Toolkits...  I regress :-((

        ---In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, <scouter_t@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Unit Commissioner - that is why someone had to request I be "enabled" - I confirmed my key 3 did not "enable" me access.

        ---In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, <scouter_t@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Would be helpful to know your BSA district registered position. Please reply with the position title listed on your BSA membership card.

        Thanks

        Mark Ellis
        Sent from my iPhone