my.scouting.org question

  • Alicia Riggans
    Message 1 of 36 , Sep 19, 2013

      Until this week, I was able to access the training records for my district and enter the completed training. Now, I no longer have the access. I tried calling National, but so far have had no luck getting someone on the phone who knows enough about my.scouting to help. My Council says they made no changes to my profile, so that shouldn’t be causing the difference. Anyone else having this problem? I went from having full access for the district to only having access for the Pack for which I am Committee Chair.

      Thanks,

      Alicia Riggans

      Committee Chair - Pack 1548

      Troop Treasurer - Troop 219

      District Training Chair

      Nashboro District, Middle Tennessee Council

      Phone: 615-227-4271

      Email: ariggans@...

      P Please consider the environment before printing.

    • bnelson45
      Message 36 of 36 , Sep 28, 2013

        All registered district members use to have access at the district level to Membership Toolkit however that was probably a bug for the access was taken away this week.   We need to wait until the delegation feature is implemented and then request someone in our district key 3 (for district training chairs) or unit key 3 (for unit training coordinators) to grant us access.

        Anyone know when that delegation will become available?

        ---In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, <scouter_t@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Mud on my face - I now no longer have access to the other Toolkits...  I regress :-((

        ---In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, <scouter_t@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Unit Commissioner - that is why someone had to request I be "enabled" - I confirmed my key 3 did not "enable" me access.

        ---In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, <scouter_t@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Would be helpful to know your BSA district registered position. Please reply with the position title listed on your BSA membership card.

        Thanks

        Mark Ellis
        Sent from my iPhone