RE: [Scouter_T] NEW Membership Standards Training and FAQ's

  • Don Wilson
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 28, 2013
      While I have not atttempted it, you should be able to download the
      PowerPoint file and burn it to a CD

      Don Wilson
      427 OHC
    • Ned Darden
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 28, 2013
        It appears that the Power Point presentation is not yet available from National. Hopefully when it is made available it will also include the narrative soundtrack since the introduction in the pdf document states
        "This syllabus is intended to be read verbatim to ensure that a consistent message is being relayed."

        Personally after viewing the youth and adult pdf files, I am disappointed with both the quality and content of the material. It seems that we're again dancing around the questions and problems presented by the changed policy without any clearly defined guidance from the national office.

        I'm hoping that the FAQ's will offer more guidance whenever they become available.

        Ned Darden
        SM Emeritus T451
        Pace, FL

        .

      • Ben Ward
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 29, 2013
          Go to the first link on the e-mail and it is all right there. When you click on the link.

            Message 5 of 9 , Aug 29, 2013
              Candace,

              You are correct currently the first link works. All day yesterday it did
              not, and the left hand side navigation selection to get to it also did not
              exist yesterday. So they were working on it and now it seems it's ready for
              prime time.

              _____