Re: NEW Membership Standards Training and FAQ's

  • Todd Block
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 28, 2013
      Thanks Ben for the new links. It seems the Standards Homepage is a broken
      link.

      --
      Todd Block
      Unit Commissioner

    • Candace Lewis
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 28, 2013
        So how do we get the slideshows to show to the youth?

        Candace Lewis
        Board Certified Paralegal-Family Law
        Texas Board of Legal Specialization

        Paralegal to Jeffrey N. Kaitcer
        LOE, WARREN, ROSENFIELD, KAITCER, HIBBS,
        WINDSOR, LAWRENCE & WOLFFARTH, P.C.
        4420 W. Vickery Blvd.
        Fort Worth, Texas 76107
        817/377-0060; Fax: 817/377-1120

        Information contained in this email is confidential and protected from disclosure by the attorney/client privilege. It is intended solely for use by the recipient to whom it is addressed. If the reader of this communication is NOT the intended recipient (or employee or agent responsible for delivery to the intended recipient), you are notified that you should delete this email, and that any distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you believe that you have received this messagee in error, please notify us immediately at 817/377-0060. Thank you.

        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 28, 2013
          Main Page link this:
          http://www.scouting.org/membershipstandards.aspx

          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 28, 2013
            While I have not atttempted it, you should be able to download the
            PowerPoint file and burn it to a CD

            Don Wilson
            427 OHC
          • Ned Darden
            Message 5 of 9 , Aug 28, 2013
              It appears that the Power Point presentation is not yet available from National. Hopefully when it is made available it will also include the narrative soundtrack since the introduction in the pdf document states
              "This syllabus is intended to be read verbatim to ensure that a consistent message is being relayed."

              Personally after viewing the youth and adult pdf files, I am disappointed with both the quality and content of the material. It seems that we're again dancing around the questions and problems presented by the changed policy without any clearly defined guidance from the national office.

              I'm hoping that the FAQ's will offer more guidance whenever they become available.

              Ned Darden
              SM Emeritus T451
              Pace, FL

              .

            • Ben Ward
              Message 6 of 9 , Aug 29, 2013
                Go to the first link on the e-mail and it is all right there. When you click on the link.

                  Message 8 of 9 , Aug 29, 2013
                    Candace,

                    You are correct currently the first link works. All day yesterday it did
                    not, and the left hand side navigation selection to get to it also did not
                    exist yesterday. So they were working on it and now it seems it's ready for
                    prime time.

                    _____