Re: Insignia question

  • nicoudsl
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 24, 2013
      From http://councils.scouting.org/scoutsource/Media/InsigniaGuide/10P
      <http://councils.scouting.org/scoutsource/Media/InsigniaGuide/10P>

      Regional Insignia

      This insignia is reserved for regional officers, regional committee
      members, local council professional Scouters, and national staff with a
      regional responsibility and is worn on the right sleeve in position 2.
      Adult regional world and national jamboree contingent staff and leaders
      may wear the insignia only during their assignment at the jamboree. The
      same rule applies to specifically designed regional insignia for a
      national event.

      --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, Scott Smith wrote:

      > Hello all,
      >
      > I know this is not directly a training related question but I hope
      that
      > someone out there can give me the right information or at least point
      me in
      > the right direction. I have recently been appointed by my area as the
      area
      > training chair. I was sent three uniform items as a part of this, gold
      > (yellow?) shoulder loops, an 'area committee' position patch and a
      Western