Re: [Scouter_T] Insignia question

  • Jamie Niss Dunn
    Message 1 of 4 , May 15, 2013
      The location they gave you is correct. It is where I have seen our region patch there. The position used to be in the Insignia Guide, but the most recent version doesn't seem to include the region patches (probably because they are only worn by region/area volunteers and professionals)

      Jamie Niss Dunn
      Cubmaster, Pack 512
      Blaine/Coon Rapids, MN
      Troop Committee, Troop 509
      Ham Lake, MN
      Cub Scout Roundtable Commissioner
      Three Rivers District

    • A. Dukovic
      Message 2 of 4 , May 15, 2013
        If you go to this link:

        http://dankohn.info/~scouts/resources/Insignia_Guide.pdf

        you'll find the answer on page 46.

        -Art

        ________________________________
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 24, 2013
          From http://councils.scouting.org/scoutsource/Media/InsigniaGuide/10P
          <http://councils.scouting.org/scoutsource/Media/InsigniaGuide/10P>

          Regional Insignia

          This insignia is reserved for regional officers, regional committee
          members, local council professional Scouters, and national staff with a
          regional responsibility and is worn on the right sleeve in position 2.
          Adult regional world and national jamboree contingent staff and leaders
          may wear the insignia only during their assignment at the jamboree. The
          same rule applies to specifically designed regional insignia for a
          national event.