Webelos-ree

  • Sandy
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3 7:31 PM
      Jamie was good enough to clear out enough room that I've posted the Webelos-ree information that National had on their website in 2004. I never saw a written version of it.

      I ran a Webelos-ree in 2005, combining it with a Belt loop-a-looza for the younger scouts. If anyone wants all my administrative files from that, email me off the group and I'll be glad to send them to you.

      Sandy OWL
      sandyowl1@...