Re: [Scouter_T] Webelos-Ree

  • Jamie Niss Dunn
    Message 1 of 8 , May 3, 2013
      There should be room now.

      I deleted the ILST and OLSWL files and substituted links.

      Jamie Niss Dunn
      Cubmaster, Pack 512
      Blaine/Coon Rapids, MN
      Troop Committee, Troop 509
      Ham Lake, MN
      Cub Scout Roundtable Commissioner
      Three Rivers District

      From: Jamie Niss Dunn <JNDunnMN@...>
      To: scouter_t@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, May 3, 2013, 5:46 PM

      Sandy - I will take a look at the files and see if I can free up some space.

      A reminder to group members, if a link will suffice for a resource, please use the "Links" area, rather than posting a whole syllabus, etc. to the "Files" area.

      From: Scott Smith <smithds@...>

      To: scouter_t@yahoogroups.com

      Date: Friday, May 3, 2013, 4:57 PM

      scouter_t@yahoogroups.com

      I used to be able to post to the group but do not seem to be able to now.

      Anything I need to do?

      Scott Smith