Re: [Scouter_T] Webelos-Ree

  • Sandra Martens
    Message 1 of 8 , May 3, 2013
      thanks Jamie

      --- On Fri, 5/3/13, Jamie Niss Dunn <JNDunnMN@...> wrote:

      From: Jamie Niss Dunn <JNDunnMN@...>
      Subject: Re: [Scouter_T] Webelos-Ree
      To: scouter_t@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, May 3, 2013, 5:46 PM

      Sandy - I will take a look at the files and see if I can free up some space.

      A reminder to group members, if a link will suffice for a resource, please use the "Links" area, rather than posting a whole syllabus, etc. to the "Files" area.

      Jamie Niss Dunn

      Cubmaster, Pack 512

      Blaine/Coon Rapids, MN

      Troop Committee, Troop 509

      Ham Lake, MN

      Cub Scout Roundtable Commissioner

      Three Rivers District

      From: Scott Smith <smithds@...>

      To: scouter_t@yahoogroups.com

      Date: Friday, May 3, 2013, 4:57 PM

      scouter_t@yahoogroups.com

      I used to be able to post to the group but do not seem to be able to now.

      Anything I need to do?

      Scott Smith

    • Jamie Niss Dunn
      Message 2 of 8 , May 3, 2013
        There should be room now.

        I deleted the ILST and OLSWL files and substituted links.