Webelos-Ree

  • beavalo
    Message 1 of 8 , May 3, 2013
      Anyone know what year the Webelos-Ree was introduced by National? Can't find my first copy due to recent 'paper management'.

      I know that we had Webelos-Ree in the Spring with Camp-O-Ree and Webelos Woods was held in the fall, usually in October.

      Thanks for your help.
    • Candace Lewis
      Message 2 of 8 , May 3, 2013
        Please send me a copy of anything you find on the Webelos-Ree. I never knew there was anything from National. I started a Webeloree in our District Two-Years ago and everybody has loved it. I will be happy to share what we have done if anyone is interested.

        Candy Lewis

        Anyone know what year the Webelos-Ree was introduced by National? Can't find my first copy due to recent 'paper management'.

        I know that we had Webelos-Ree in the Spring with Camp-O-Ree and Webelos Woods was held in the fall, usually in October.

        Thanks for your help.

      • Scott Smith
        Message 3 of 8 , May 3, 2013
          scouter_t@yahoogroups.com

          I used to be able to post to the group but do not seem to be able to now.
          Anything I need to do?

          Scott Smith

        • Scott Smith
          Message 4 of 8 , May 3, 2013
            hmmm, seems like I do not have an issue at all ... a bit embarrassed but
            glad it works!

          • Sandra Martens
            Message 5 of 8 , May 3, 2013
              they never had a paper version of Webelos-ree, but I copies/pasted off the National website when it was there- I ran it the fall of 2005 so it was available late 2004 I think.

              I tried to put it in the files section of the group but there isn't enough space.  Maybe someone needs to clean it out and take out old/obsolete things.

              I can email it to anyone who contacts me though.  I have it in a word document, and will be changing it to pdf so everyone can open it.

              Sandy OWL

              Message 6 of 8 , May 3, 2013
                Sandy - I will take a look at the files and see if I can free up some space.

                A reminder to group members, if a link will suffice for a resource, please use the "Links" area, rather than posting a whole syllabus, etc. to the "Files" area.

                Jamie Niss Dunn
                Cubmaster, Pack 512
                Blaine/Coon Rapids, MN
                Troop Committee, Troop 509
                Ham Lake, MN
                Cub Scout Roundtable Commissioner
                Three Rivers District

                Message 7 of 8 , May 3, 2013
                  thanks Jamie

                  From: Scott Smith <smithds@...>

                  To: scouter_t@yahoogroups.com

                  Message 8 of 8 , May 3, 2013
                    There should be room now.

                    I deleted the ILST and OLSWL files and substituted links.