Re: [Scouter_T] Re: Pack Overnight Site Approval Form

  • Lisa Titus
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 21 6:46 PM
      On 04/21/2013 9:36 PM, Connie Knie wrote:
      > There is no rule (from National) that says Boy Scout leaders need to have any more training than Webelos Leaders...........

      I misspoke. I was referring to what is required to be considered
      "trained".

      > There doesn't need to be any announcement through official channels about BALOO and den camping because BALOO is for PACK camping.......

      I'm commenting on the assumption that the email to the original poster
      indicates a change from BSA.

      Lisa Titus
      CM Pack 358 http://www.pack358.us
      CC Troop 459 http://www.troop459.us
      I used to be a Bear ... NE-I-250
      I used to be a Staffer ... NE-I-272 & N1-330-12-1