Re: [Scouter_T] Unit Fireguard Chart

  • A. Dukovic
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 17 2:04 PM
      Ok, it's currently available from National Supply,
      Unit Fireguard Plan Chart,
      Item: 33691
      or download from:
      http://www.grandcanyonbsa.org/openrosters/DocDownload.aspx?id=112504

      From: Ben Ward <troop555eaglescout@...>
      Subject: [Scouter_T] Unit Fireguard Chart
      To: "Boy Scout Talk" <Boy-Scout-Talk@yahoogroups.com>, "Scouter T" <scouter_t@yahoogroups.com>, "Scouts-L" <SCOUTS-L@...>
      Date: Wednesday, April 17, 2013, 2:33 PM

      Scouters,

      I need some help, I am looking for the current Unit Fire Guard Chart as Mentioned in the Summer 2013 Health and Safety News Letter on the bottom of page one. My Council Scout Shop has never heard of them. I have the old one but I want the new one. Can anybody help me????

      Health and Safety Newsletter Summer 2013

      http://www.scouting.org/filestore/HealthSafety/pdf/Summer2013Newsletter.pdf

      Thanks,

      Ben

    • apatschin75
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 17 3:19 PM
        What an inspiring message.

        In a message dated 4/17/2013 5:03:27 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
        news@... writes:

        On Apr 17, 2013, at 1:27 PM, Chip Coy wrote:
        > \Synchronizing newsletters and revised publications is tricky. This
        happened last year with revised adult training materials (announced in the
        training times but took awhile to be available).
        > #####

        Not tricky at all if only those wishing to spout off before the
        publications are released could keep mouths shut until things were fully public. But
        there is such a desire to be "first" with info, often times incorrect that
        we end up believing nothing at all until it is forced upon us.

        This is to be expected from the news media in things like the "arrest" of
        a suspect in the Boston Bombing.

        Not so much from an organization like the BSA Inc. that works very hard to
        become less and less "Trustworthy" by the year.