Unit Fireguard Chart

  • Ben Ward
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 17, 2013
      Scouters,

      I need some help, I am looking for the current Unit Fire Guard Chart as Mentioned in the Summer 2013 Health and Safety News Letter on the bottom of page one. My Council Scout Shop has never heard of them. I have the old one but I want the new one. Can anybody help me????

      Health and Safety Newsletter Summer 2013

      http://www.scouting.org/filestore/HealthSafety/pdf/Summer2013Newsletter.pdf

      Thanks,

      Ben

    • Chip Coy
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 17, 2013
        It's probably not being stocked yet, might not even be printed yet - notice that scoutstuff still has the old fireguard plan ( http://www.scoutstuff.org/unit-fireguard-plan-chart.html ).

        Synchronizing newsletters and revised publications is tricky. This happened last year with revised adult training materials (announced in the training times but took awhile to be available).

        Chip.
        On Apr 17, 2013, at 2:33 PM, Ben Ward wrote:

        > Scouters,
        >
        > I need some help, I am looking for the current Unit Fire Guard Chart as Mentioned in the Summer 2013 Health and Safety News Letter on the bottom of page one. My Council Scout Shop has never heard of them. I have the old one but I want the new one. Can anybody help me????
        >
        > Health and Safety Newsletter Summer 2013
        >
        > http://www.scouting.org/filestore/HealthSafety/pdf/Summer2013Newsletter.pdf
        >
        > Thanks,
        >
        > Ben

      • Mark Liechty
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 17, 2013
          On Apr 17, 2013, at 1:27 PM, Chip Coy wrote:
          > \Synchronizing newsletters and revised publications is tricky. This happened last year with revised adult training materials (announced in the training times but took awhile to be available).
          > #####

          Not tricky at all if only those wishing to spout off before the publications are released could keep mouths shut until things were fully public. But there is such a desire to be "first" with info, often times incorrect that we end up believing nothing at all until it is forced upon us.

          This is to be expected from the news media in things like the "arrest" of a suspect in the Boston Bombing.

          Not so much from an organization like the BSA Inc. that works very hard to become less and less "Trustworthy" by the year.

        • A. Dukovic
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 17, 2013
            Ok, it's currently available from National Supply,
            Unit Fireguard Plan Chart,
            Item: 33691
            or download from:
            http://www.grandcanyonbsa.org/openrosters/DocDownload.aspx?id=112504