Brownsea Double-two (22) Course syllabus loaded in files section

  • Jenn
    Message 1 of 35 , Apr 12 6:22 AM
      Just letting everyone know that I loaded the Brownsea Double 22 Syllabus
      in the files section. Click on this link to find it:
      brownsea-syllabus.pdf
      <http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/XAhoUVw5x0a6tH_gAm4ei1H5MjFpCUADgF4UPQuE2D\
      bXGy7ilsQEfArgKt5208SNfyR6v937Xn7HCnYd2yYLjouY0inynQVD0_g/brownsea-sylla\
      bus.pdf>

    • G.J.
      Message 35 of 35 , Apr 13 5:43 PM
        Jenn,

        the staff guide you have is the JLT syllabus that replaced BA22.

        And the link you provided is not working.

        I tried to load the BA22 syllabus under FILES, but it is too large.

        Jerry
        "Cocky Curlew"
        BA22