Re: [Scouter_T] Re: Seeking Brownsea Double-two (22) Course syllabus

  • Rick Pushies
    Message 1 of 35 , Apr 12 6:06 AM
      Jenn,

      Thank you for sharing the link to the JLT Staff Guide. Now I can dispose of  my old hard copy of the syllabus. That will make my wife happy as she believes I keep too much old Scouting stuff!

      ~Rick

    • G.J.
      Message 35 of 35 , Apr 13 5:43 PM
        Jenn,

        the staff guide you have is the JLT syllabus that replaced BA22.

        And the link you provided is not working.

        I tried to load the BA22 syllabus under FILES, but it is too large.

        Jerry
        "Cocky Curlew"
        BA22