RE: [Scouter_T] Re: Seeking Brownsea Double-two (22) Course syllabus

  • Jenn Marques
    Message 1 of 35 , Apr 2, 2013
      Is this what you are looking for:http://cardinaldistrict.net/training/JLTStaffGuide.pdf

      Sincerely,
      Jenn Marques

      To: scouter_t@yahoogroups.com
      From: rpushies@...
      Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2013 15:38:33 +0000
      Subject: [Scouter_T] Re: Seeking Brownsea Double-two (22) Course syllabus

      Harry, is there another name for the syllabus you are looking for? I am not familiar with a syllabus for Brownsea Double-Two in the Scouting literature. ~Rick

      --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, "Harry" <Harry.Nagel@...> wrote:

      > Anyone have the Double Two course syllabus available? I am still seeking this material.

      > Thanks,

      > Harry

    • G.J.
      Message 35 of 35 , Apr 13, 2013
        Jenn,

        the staff guide you have is the JLT syllabus that replaced BA22.

        And the link you provided is not working.

        I tried to load the BA22 syllabus under FILES, but it is too large.

        Jerry
        "Cocky Curlew"
        BA22