Re: [Scouter_T] Seeking Brownsea Double-two (22) Course syllabus

  • Jamie Niss Dunn
    Message 1 of 35 , Apr 2, 2013
      <<Agreed, but a simple Google search of "Brownsea Double Two" provided this link: >>

      That is, however, just a description of the course, not a copy of the full syllabus. Unfortunately, I only collect Cub Scout literature, so I haven't seen one of these.

      Jamie Niss Dunn
      Cubmaster, Pack 512
      Blaine/Coon Rapids, MN
      Troop Committee, Troop 509
      Ham Lake, MN
      Cub Scout Roundtable Commissioner
      Three Rivers District

    • G.J.
      Message 35 of 35 , Apr 13, 2013
        Jenn,

        the staff guide you have is the JLT syllabus that replaced BA22.

        And the link you provided is not working.

        I tried to load the BA22 syllabus under FILES, but it is too large.

        Jerry
        "Cocky Curlew"
        BA22