Re: [Scouter_T] Seeking Brownsea Double-two (22) Course syllabus

  • SCOTT ELIASON
    Message 1 of 35 , Apr 2, 2013
      This course was last used in the early 80's, if I recall correctly. JLT, then NYLT, have replaced it. Why in the world would you want very old material?

      Scott

      Message 35 of 35 , Apr 13, 2013
        Jenn,

        the staff guide you have is the JLT syllabus that replaced BA22.

        And the link you provided is not working.

        I tried to load the BA22 syllabus under FILES, but it is too large.

        Jerry
        "Cocky Curlew"
        BA22