Seeking Brownsea Double-two (22) Course syllabus

  • Harry
    Message 1 of 35 , Apr 2 8:05 AM
      Anyone have the Double Two course syllabus available? I am still seeking this material.

      Thanks,
      Harry
    • G.J.
      Message 35 of 35 , Apr 13 5:43 PM
        Jenn,

        the staff guide you have is the JLT syllabus that replaced BA22.

        And the link you provided is not working.

        I tried to load the BA22 syllabus under FILES, but it is too large.

        Jerry
        "Cocky Curlew"
        BA22