RE: [Scouter_T] New Aquila District Training coordinator

  • Jenn Marques
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 15, 2013
      When you go to the homepage of the group, there will be a section, right underneath the main advertisement that looks something like this:jenn_marques � jennmarques@... | Group Member - Edit Membership From this section, you'll be able to change emails, email delivery, etc. Click on the edit membership button. Under Step 2 Message Delivery you can change emails to individual, daily digest, etc. Hope this helps.

      Sincerely,
      Jenn Marques

      To: scouter_t@yahoogroups.com
      From: aquilatraining@...
      Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 21:09:15 +0000
      Subject: [Scouter_T] New Aquila District Training coordinator

      I am the new District training coordinator and was given access to this group,but would like information sent to my personal e-mail account. How do I make the change. Not sure if West still is going to be using the group.