New Aquila District Training coordinator

  • aquilatraining
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 14, 2013
      I am the new District training coordinator and was given access to this group,but would like information sent to my personal e-mail account. How do I make the change. Not sure if West still is going to be using the group.
    • Jenn Marques
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 15, 2013
        When you go to the homepage of the group, there will be a section, right underneath the main advertisement that looks something like this:jenn_marques � jennmarques@... | Group Member - Edit Membership From this section, you'll be able to change emails, email delivery, etc. Click on the edit membership button. Under Step 2 Message Delivery you can change emails to individual, daily digest, etc. Hope this helps.

        Sincerely,
        Jenn Marques

        To: scouter_t@yahoogroups.com
        From: aquilatraining@...