Re: [Scouter_T] New Cub Scout Den Leader & Tiger Den Leader Syllabus.

  • Sandra Martens
    Message 1 of 16 , Feb 27, 2013
      we're going to talk about it at our council calendar planning on Thursday, but I'm pushing that we use the new one for den leaders ONLY during the week, and do the regular syllabus for Saturday training sessions.  Our council right now runs den meetings/committee meetings during our split sessions and then follow up with a pack meeting (so they can see how everything fits together).  We'll do the den leader without the pack meeting during week day training sessions.

      Sandy OWL

      Message 2 of 16 , Feb 27, 2013
        can't answer that- but I'd guess probably not.  this new syllabus relies on the den meeting format, and I can't see that working on line.
        just my 2 cents

        Sandy OWL