Re: [Scouter_T] 2012 Top Training Councils

  • Teresa Hall
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 17, 2013
      All that is required to register nationally is Youth Protection Training.
      Anything more stringent is a Council-level requirement.

      Teresa Hall
      Vulcan District Cub Training Chair
      Greater Alabama Council

      On Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 1:55 PM, David <shamanlsn@...> wrote:

      > A little confusing, since you can't register unless you are trained. I
      > wonder where the 3.1% of untrained leaders are coming from.
      >
      > David Wildschuetz
      > Scoutmaster, Troop 310
      > http://bstroop1310.scoutlander.com

    • David
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 17, 2013
        That's just it. You can not turn in an application without all required training in the HOAC. That's why I'm confused that there's anything less than 100%. Anyone without the training converts to a Scouter Reserve ( a non-leader position), or if no YPT, dropped altogether from the rosters.