RE: [Scouter_T] 2012 Top Training Councils

  • David
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 17, 2013
      A little confusing, since you can't register unless you are trained. I wonder where the 3.1% of untrained leaders are coming from.

      David Wildschuetz
      Scoutmaster, Troop 310
      http://bstroop1310.scoutlander.com

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 17, 2013
        All that is required to register nationally is Youth Protection Training.
        Anything more stringent is a Council-level requirement.

        Teresa Hall
        Vulcan District Cub Training Chair
        Greater Alabama Council

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 17, 2013
          That's just it. You can not turn in an application without all required training in the HOAC. That's why I'm confused that there's anything less than 100%. Anyone without the training converts to a Scouter Reserve ( a non-leader position), or if no YPT, dropped altogether from the rosters.