RE: [Scouter_T] Re: New item on BSA training site

  • Mark Ellis
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 12, 2013
      Interesting point...did a word search for "district" or "council" on the
      document, and didn't find either word so I think those BSA Training folks
      are leaving it up to the field. I could see an SM using some of this
      syllabus to train Jr Asst SMs or Troop Instructors on how to improve their
      training techniques.

      That being said, my council leadership training committee will be talking
      about this next week.

      YiS

      Mark Ellis
      Aquia District