Current SM Classroom Training guides and videos and such

  • Mark Liechty
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 9, 2013
      I am looking for the current Training guides and videos.

      The ones I have been using are from the 2000 printing and may be just a tad bit dated.

      Mark Liechty
      ASM Troop 160
      GEC, Sierra Gateway District Training Chair
      Eagle Class of 1982
      Vigil Honor Member, Amangi Nacha Lodge

      Always remember that:
      Raising strong young men is NOT a "no-more no-less" job.
      Paying for bail and jail time for ARE "no-more no-less" tasks.
      What you do with YOUR time is YOUR decision.