Does anyone have a "Scouting in Every Neighborhood." presentation?

  • Squanto District
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 9, 2013
      Hello all,

      Our Council just attended a training called "Scouting in Every Neighborhood." They are looking to roll this out to the districts and I wanted to get a digital copy as I wont be able to attend. I have not seen anything on the web, except for a note in an FOS brochure.

      Thanks for your help
    • Mark Liechty
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 9, 2013
        I am looking for the current Training guides and videos.

        The ones I have been using are from the 2000 printing and may be just a tad bit dated.

        Mark Liechty
        ASM Troop 160
        GEC, Sierra Gateway District Training Chair
        Eagle Class of 1982
        Vigil Honor Member, Amangi Nacha Lodge

        Always remember that:
        Raising strong young men is NOT a "no-more no-less" job.
        Paying for bail and jail time for ARE "no-more no-less" tasks.
        What you do with YOUR time is YOUR decision.