Re: [Scouter_T] Looking for presentation on making troop meetings more organized

  • Mike and Laura Beck
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 6, 2013
      Bill, I can't help with a suggestion of training, but here are some things to consider. Is the PLC meeting regularly / monthly? Are the *Scouts* planning the meetings? What are they trying to accomplish? Have you asked them what they want to do about it?

      Mike
      <><
      Train a child in the way that he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it - Proverbs 22:6.
      ScoutMaster@...
      http://www.bstroop61.com/

      On Jan 5, 2013, at 2:43 PM, Bill <bnelson45@...> wrote:

      > Has anyone put together a presentation for Scoutmasters on making a troop meeting more organized?

    • A. Dukovic
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 6, 2013
        Ya don't need a slide show Bill, ya just need to use "Troop Meeting Plan" and it's available from Scouting.org; just use their search engine to find it??

        At your Patrol Leaders Council meetings, simply use this to plan your meetings and then make sure you USE it!!

        - Art