Re: Keeping Training Records Updated

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 26, 2012
      --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, "Bill" wrote:

      > Thanks
      > Made the changes

      Awesome - looking good.

      One of the other things you may want to check is which MyScouting.org
      you are referring to.

      There are now two totally different one:

      1. www.myscouting.org - the old one
      2. www.my.scouting.org (notice the period between My and scouting) - the
      new one.

      If I'm reading the information correctly, my.scouting.org (the new one)
      will some day will totally replace the myscouting.org (the old one).

      You may want to go through your document and verify each reference to
      ensure you are referring to the correct one.

      Paul Y
      District Advancement and Recognition Chair
      Thunderbird District
      Inland Northwest Council
      Spokane WA
      "Once a Fox, always a Fox"