2012 bsa ornaments search

  • Ben Ward
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 26, 2012
      Scouters,

      I am looking for 2 new 2012 bsa Christmas ornaments . Can any one help? Supply says no one has one.

      YIS,

      Ben Ward

      Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

    • Thomas Roberts
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 26, 2012
        Try ebay or amazon.  I am sure that someone is selling them.

        Tom Roberts

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 26, 2012
          Try NE Illinios scout shop @ 847-748-7460; there a few days ago, and they had a bunch!!

          - Art

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 26, 2012
            I picked up both from Wallmart for $7.00 each.