RE: [Scouter_T] Re: Unit Training Tracking

  • Bill Lovell
    Message 1 of 19 , Dec 24, 2012
      My wife is a CC with our Crew and she can only see that one unit. I am a District Member and I can see all of the units in the entire Council.

      Crabby Bill
      Akron

      To: scouter_t@yahoogroups.com
      From: cknie23100@...
      Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2012 12:10:28 -0800
      Subject: Re: [Scouter_T] Re: Unit Training Tracking

      I guess what I need (and I don't really know why......LOL) is for someone NOT affiliated with district or council to try to see if they can see everyone's. I guess I am curious only because the press release said something along the lines of "select volunteers" could see all of that info.........

      Connie

      --- On Mon, 12/24/12, M Ekins <webelos9919@...> wrote:

      I am the Pack Trainer and have a district position and I can also see the
      entire district.

      Michelle E.

    • mark.ellis21@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 19 , Dec 24, 2012
        My Troop training chair did not have the unit nor district link.

        Mark Ellis
        (703) 376-4150

        Connected by DROID on Verizon Wireless

        Message 3 of 19 , Dec 24, 2012
          Good test, shows it is working properly. Only the key 3 of the unit (CC, COR, unit leader) would have the unit link. Only registered district members have the district link.

          Bill

          Message 4 of 19 , Dec 24, 2012
            Thanks Mark,
            That is good to know..

            Connie

            --- On Mon, 12/24/12, mark.ellis21@... <mark.ellis21@...> wrote:

            My Troop training chair did not have the unit nor district link.

          • Hotmail Rod
            Message 5 of 19 , Dec 24, 2012
              I am registered as a unit commissioner. When I go into training validation
              I can enter a member number or name but can't enter a unit. I am a
              commissioner for 6 units.

              Rod

                Message 7 of 19 , Dec 24, 2012
                  I can't get anything through the new set up.

                  Rod